Sunday, October 31, 2010

Karen's Doodles Challenge 17 Winners

Before we get to the winners of our last challenge, we want to announce that Karen's Doodles Kids Challenge blog is going on hiatus until next summer.  Our Junior DT is back to school and like most of our participants they have very full days.  So we have decided to give them a break from crafting.  We want to thank everyone who has supported Karen's Doodles.  You can still enter the challenges at our other two blogs, Karens Doodles Challenge Blog and Netherlands Challenge Blog.

So now, let's get to the winners of the Distress It challenge.  Using Random.org, the winners are.........

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:
2      4     1
Timestamp: 2010-11-01 02:42:40 UTC

* 1st Place Winner of 3 digi stamps of your choice from Karen's Doodles is #2 DBQ
* 2nd Place Winner of 2 digi stamps of your choice from Karen's Doodles is #4 Melissa
* 3rd Place Winner of 1 digi stamp of your choice from Karen's Doodles is #1 Little Myz

Congratulations Kids, please contact me regarding your prize. A big thank you for participating.

3 comments:

Myzdamena said...

WOAH! Waking her up to tell her now! LOL...

klm said...

Any chance you and the Junior DT are starting up the challenges soon?!

Unknown said...

My name is high Priest Dias and I have over 30 years experience in the Black Magic Spells, witchcraft and love spells. I don't make false promises: I cast spells for you only if I can truly help you. I guarantee an honest, powerful and fast help! You need the most serious help for your most serious ..I am not sure the place you're getting your information, however great topic. I must spend a while finding out much more or figuring out more. Thank you for magnificent information I was looking for this info for my mission.
Cccam Server | Best Cccam Server | Cardsharing Server