Friday, May 21, 2010

Challenge #6


Happy Friday Karen's Doodles Kids Friends! I hope you're all having a great week that will lead into a beautiful weekend!!

We have a winner for you!!
RUBY (age 9)
You've won your choice of a Karen's Doodles image!
email me with your selection
Congrats!!

It's time for another fabulous challenge:

Punch It!!

We want to see your cards or creations that use a punch - or two, or three! :)
The Design Team has rocked the challenge this week and has some great inspiration for you to enjoy.


Can't wait to see what you create. Have fun Punching!!
~Callie & Dee~

2 comments:

Katja said...

Ruby is very happy that she won a image of Karen Doodles.
I did email her choice!

Greetings,
Katja & Ruby

Randi WS said...

Hi there!
I got it all wrong because of the time difference. It looks as I was like 5 minutes too late... :(
But I want you to see my daughter Martine's project anyway! Here it is:

http://hobby-for-sjelen.blogspot.com/2010/06/martines-bookmark.html