Friday, April 9, 2010

Challenge #3... Emboss It

This post is horribly late and for that I sincerely apologize. I got called in to substitute teach early this morning and haven't had a free minute until tonight, and the fabulous Miss Dee is on Vacation!
The challenge for you this week is a simple one... Emboss It!! The only other requirement is to use a Karen's Doodle Image.

We want to see embossing on your project. Wet or dry, the choice is yours. I don't know many crafting mom's or kids though that don't enjoy a cuttlebug :)

I used "Ollie the Ostrich" for my card. I colored her to resemble a flamingo though because it's for my mother in law's birthday and she loves flamingos.

Miss Dee used "Puppy with Her Bone" for her gorgeous creation.


And our Junior DT member, Emily used "Basket of Bunnies"


Now we want to see all your creations. The random winner will win a Free Karen's Doodle Image of their choice. Moms, don't forget that you're welcome to play along too :) We want to see something from everyone. Please add a direct link to your creation. Moms, if you could do an individual post for each child's creation it would help us out as well. Thanks so much. Can't wait to see what you create!!
I'll be back early tomorrow morning with a winner from the sketch challenge.



No comments: